Texas needed a comprehensive way to gather, track, and report their special education monitoring and compliance data. The state was redesigning their state-wide monitoring processes and wanted to develop a data system to support their new process.
Texas Education Agency
What We Are Doing
AnLar created a comprehensive special education monitoring system, including data collection, compliance corrections, and reporting. In subsequent years additional functionality will be added, including early childhood outcomes data collection and reports, interview data collection, an annual LEA improvement plan, and a results-driven accountability management system.
- Website design and development
- Graphic design
- Extensive knowledge of special education monitoring, compliance, and complaints process
- Process reviews and diagram creation
- Outlining functional specifications and wireframe development
- System integration with multiple education and data systems
- Full system testing, including User Acceptance Testing
- Business requirements gathering and analysis
- Data system development and architecture
Data Systems & Support